Pheasants Forever Introduces the How to Hunt Upland Birds Online Course
It’s time to start a new adventure! Whether you’re new to upland hunting or have followed bird dogs since you first learned to walk, we’re here to help you efficiently hunt new landscapes and upland birds across the country.
Featuring five exciting stories that take you from the big woods of Maine to California’s quail country, How to Hunt Upland Birds is an online video series and how-to course wrapped into one entertaining and educational package. Follow along at your own pace or jump to the regions, stories, and birds you’re most interested in!
- FAMILY TRADITIONS – Amanda Dyer, Main Ruffed Grouse & Woodcock
- MINNESOTA NICE – Keng Yang, Minnesota Pheasant
- REVIVING AND RESHAPING TRADITIONS – Durrell Smith, Georgia Northern Bobwhite Quail
- WOMEN WHO HUNT – Cayla Bendel, North Dakota Hungarian Partridge & Pheasant
- HUNTERS IN UNLIKELY PLACES – Ruben Mata, California Valley Quail
- BIRD BASICS – Ring-necked Pheasants, Ruffed Grouse, American Woodcock, Northern Bobwhites, California Quail & Gray Partridge
- HUNTING EQUIPMENT – Everything you need to consider when getting into the field for the first time
- PRE-HUNT PREPARATION – Considerations before you head into the wild
- POST-HUNT RESPONSIBILITIES – What you need to do after the hunt
- HUNTING CULTURE – The values of the hunting community & how you can connect to them